[TriLUG] OT: Out of town membership?

Sean Murphy s.murphy at acherial.homelinux.net
Fri Oct 10 07:18:42 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 06:05, Mark Abreu wrote:
> Hi.  Linux newbie here.  Located in Wilmington, NC.  I hoped there was
> a LUG near or in Wilmington but it seems TriLUG is about the closest
> one.  I'm not sure I could make the monthly meetings but I'd be
> willing to consider it if I wasn't going to be the only "way out of
> town" nut trying it.  Any other regular long-distance members?

Well I don't know how much of a "lang distance" guy I am but
it's about 40-50 miles for me to each meating. I almost always
make it it once a month. I also know we have one member currently
living in Philidelphia, PA, though he doesn't come to many meetings :-)
--
Sean Murphy <s.murphy at acherial.homelinux.net>