[TriLUG] OT: Out of town membership?

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Fri Oct 10 09:57:32 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 08:31, Meyer, David R wrote:
> I'm in Tampa, and have yet to make a meeting (don't travel that much any
> more.)  The real value you'll find is in the information exchanged.
> This is one of the best LUGs anywhere, so you'll learn a lot.

Yes, absolutely!

I currently "belong" to four active LUGs (TriLUG, CLUE & BLUG in
Colorado, and more recently BLU in Boston) and the technical content on
the TriLUG list is top-notch.

Also, I think its fairly common for LUGs to have at least a few
"satellite" and/or cross-affiliated members.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS;  Room 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
email:   eh3 at mit.edu,  ed at eh3.com