[TriLUG] OT: Out of town membership?

Ryan Wheaton ryan.wheaton at comcast.net
Fri Oct 10 10:38:07 EDT 2003

I moved out to Colorado about a year or so, but still kept my TriLUG
subscription...  Ed Hill used to be out here with me, but he deserted
Colorado for Boston :-)  I see him pop up every now and then on the
BLUG list though...

so, no, i wouldn't say that Wilmington is "long distance."

welcome!

-ryan