[TriLUG] Windows Domain Authentication Utility Recommendations??

David R. Meyer david.meyer07 at ca.com
Fri Oct 10 10:41:48 EDT 2003

Several months ago I posted a note to the group about my project to
migrate a large group of us at my company to Linux on the desktop.  It
is now becoming a reality which will involved several hundred (to begin
with).  However, I am looking for recommendations on a Wondows Domain
Authentication utility.  I know there are several, but I'd like
recommendations on one that is simple to use and implement.  Once I have
this piece of the puzzle done, the migration WILL begin.

Thank you for any recommendations you have.

BTW - I am using SuSE Linux Desktop (based on 8.1).

Dave