[TriLUG] Re: OT: Out of town membership?

Marvin Dickens mpdickens at tlanta.com
Sat Oct 11 01:48:42 EDT 2003

Mike Shaw wrote:
 > Any other regular long-distance members?
>

> I'm in Indy and still lurk on the list and in IRC.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike

Well, I'm in Atlanta and I lurk on this list. Yes, we
have a LUG here in Atlanta (Ale.org)... I'm on that list
as well and am *much* more active on that one than this one.

Even so, I like this list and read the posts everyday. I suppose
the reason I lurk on this list more than I post is due to the fact
that a requirement (At least from what I have read) to belong to
trilug is that you live in the NC area (Which I do not).

I have found this list to be a particularly good source for UNIX/LINUX
system Administration whereas the ALE list here in Atlanta is great for
LAN/WAN/Internet security (If you ever have a particularly gruesome
security issue, ALE *IS* the place to go for top notch information/advice).

I suppose my point is that this list as well as the ALE list are
valuable resources for me.

Best regards

Marvin Dickens