[TriLUG] Re: GUI Screensaver Froze-up Problem

Jturena at aol.com Jturena at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 13:02:45 EDT 2003

Thanks guys, for the replies and suggestions regarding the freezeup problem.
 From what I am gathering, it is probably more a problem with my video card
and its compatibility with Gnome..., than it is with the Screensaver program.
 For now, I will turn off the screensaver feature, as I do not have the
immediate know-how to try and tackle much more than that. (Bummmer, I liked those
little programs that ran as screensavers).
 Thanks for the input!
 Jim U.