[TriLUG] Starting / Running a business???

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Tue Oct 14 09:14:03 EDT 2003

i recently celebrated my one year anniversary self employment solvency,
so i guess i must be doing something right.  obviously, those things do
not include having a fancy website, using capital letters, or wearing
long pants, but if you can overlook those i'd be glad to chime in with
my experiences.

jason