[TriLUG] zaurus

Merle Watts elremx2 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 14 09:51:47 EDT 2003

hooked up the sync cradle.  installed the software and drivers in win xp.  updated the rom to v3.10 and cannot get the zaurus to sync or do file transfers.

It says to make sure the settings are the same.  They are.

I have a wireless 802.33b  cf card that seems to work fine.  Had to update the rom to get it to work.

Wouls like to get it to work with my linux box but everything seems to be designed for windows.  I guess I am going to have to learn to use it with windows first.

Just got it a couple of days ago.  Any help or suggestions would be great.

Having fun playing this thing.

Thanks

Zaurus sl-5500
ambicom wireless cf card