[TriLUG] Dinner / Business Roundtable on Thursday night?

prhodes at vdsinc.com prhodes at vdsinc.com
Wed Oct 15 16:10:05 EDT 2003

> friday is a show stopper for me.  my grandmother turns 100, and i'm going
> her birthday party.

Jim, if Thurday night is good with you, we can still get together and
talk then, even if it's just the two of us.  And of course, if anybody
else wants to show up, that would be great.  And we others can still
meet Friday... some people might even want to do both, maybe.

Who knows, maybe we could make something like this a semi-regular thing?
Tri-LUG seems to have quite a few entrepenurial minded folks around, some
maybe there's some justification for meeting occassionally to talk about
the business side of things, as opposed to the techie angle...

TTYL,

Phil