[TriLUG] Business Discussion, Thursday Night / Friday Lunch

prhodes at vdsinc.com prhodes at vdsinc.com
Wed Oct 15 18:11:08 EDT 2003

Jeremy Portzer said:

> Hey Phillip,
>
> Just a suggestion -- you will find it very difficult to reach a
> consensus on a date/time on a list like this.  You should probably just
> say something like "Dinner at Crazy Fire Thursday at 6:30" and let the
> people who can come, come, and those who can't, don't.  That's how I
> always organize the TriLUG lunches -- it works quite well.  If you end
> up choosing Friday at lunch I will probably be there to listen in and
> enjoy CF food.  :-)

Ok, with that in mind... and since it's not a big deal to me if this winds
up being a big "Tri-LUG event'
or not...

If anybody, even one person wants to get together Thursday night, just say
the word...   I'm open
to any location, if somebody wants to suggest somewhere.  If nobody wants
to suggest something
different, I'll never pass up an opportunity to go to Crazy Fire. :-)

Likewise, if anybody, even one person, wants to do lunch Friday, let's hit
the Crazy Fire in
Cary.  It's a little bit longer of a trip for me to that location, so what
about either 12:30 or 1:00?

And of course, anybody who wants to do both, is more than welcome.

TTYL,

Phillip Rhodes
Application Designer
Voice Data Solutions
919-571-4300 x225
prhodes at vdsinc.com

Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will
lose both and deserve neither. - Benjamin Franklin

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it.

Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can
exercise
their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary
right to overthrow it.  - Abraham Lincoln

No citizen shall be denied the right to bear arms, if as a last resort, to
protect themselves from tyranny in Government. - Thomas Jefferson