[TriLUG] Dinner / Business Roundtable on Thursday night?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Oct 15 22:45:50 EDT 2003

usually, fridays at lunch would work best.  in fact, i've been taking my
employees out for a power lunch lately at porters on hillsborough st
(franciskaner on tap...umh).  however, no can do this time.

now, those folks interested in starting their own thang are certainly
welcome to join me for a brew ha ha at mitch's tavern tomorrow night at 6 pm
at the big table next to the bar.  my little old biz allowed me to quit my
day job a couple of years ago.  i've never been happier.  the repo man
hasn't knocked on the door yet.