[TriLUG] Re: Re: roadrunner woes

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Sat Oct 18 13:28:16 EDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-10-18 at 12:59, Magnus wrote:
> On Saturday, October 18, 2003, at 12:14  PM, Lance A. Brown wrote:
>
> > If I were you I would continue complaining to RR tech support until
> > they
> > fix it.  Something is obviously wrong with your service.
>
> Some would say that it is easier to get a refund from Microsoft for
> that copy of Windows that came with your PC that you never used.

Maybe I'm lucky, but I've had reasonably good response from RoadRunner
tech support when I carefully document the problems and am persistent in
bugging them about it.  It took a while, but at a previous residence TWC
replaced the cable run from pole to house and installed a new
distribution box after I repeatedly complained about poor connection
quality.  The stuff they removed was very old and no long up to spec.

--[Lance]

--
  Carolina Spirit Quest:  http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/
  Celebrate The Circle: http://www.angelfire.com/nc/celebratethecircle/