[TriLUG] xmms play immediately

Roberto Dohnert webwarrior at gnu-darwin.org
Sun Oct 19 23:43:12 EDT 2003

Depends on what version of Linux and Mozilla you are running.  On Mozilla 1.5
Plugger crashes

--
----
For information on PowerPC Linux and x86 Linux please go to my website:

http://www.geocities.com/kane121975/

I have many specific SuSE Linux related how-tos and much more helpful
information

Yahoo IM: kane121975
AOL: Desparado166
ICQ: 119807053