[TriLUG] Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3

Roberto J. Dohnert webwarrior at gnu-darwin.org
Wed Oct 22 10:04:33 EDT 2003

Yeah they can call it Fedora Core Enterprise Server.  Take out all the
retail versions and make it distributable by web only, no OEMs will even
have disk and it will have no support.

Im being sarcastic by the way :)

--
To view my Linux help page and howto's goto

http://www.geocities.com/kane121975/

I have information on x86 Linux and PowerPC Linux