[TriLUG] Webmaster pricing scheme

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Oct 24 10:55:55 EDT 2003

it is more of a market-driven situation than anything.  i charge $150/hr
with a 1 hr min if someone just needs a quick update.  if they're looking to
gradually re-do a page at a time and can guarantee recurring biz, i back off
to $60/hr.

it doesn't matter to me if i'm doing content or conduit or washing their
cars.