[TriLUG] Webmaster pricing scheme

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Fri Oct 24 11:09:29 EDT 2003

+1, you *have* to set your price and stick to it, otherwise you will get
abused and there really is no going back once you've spoiled someone.
Trying to stay 'reasonable' with unreasonable clients will only cause
you headaches.

Here in Greenville the web designers hourly is between $50-$100 per
hour, the crappy designers seem to know it as they do charge less...

My $.02  :)

--mike