[TriLUG] Webmaster pricing scheme

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at mac.com
Fri Oct 24 11:35:24 EDT 2003

i slapped together a page, hosting was the responsibility of who i made
it for, and charges $75/hour I think.

my only problem was for a little while I felt bad because I would not
have paid that much for what I did, but since i was cheaper than any
alternatived he might've pursued, I didn't mind too much.

ian

ps: on a side note, I also do on-call tech support for a former
employer (well, former part time employer, now on call employer) for
$50/hour. I got that number by just taking the only local computer
shop's rate for service ($60/hr in store, $100/hr on site i believe it
was) and just going under that enough that I could still make a fair
chunk and still guarantee his business. Unfortunately for me, my system
has only required maintenance once. :(