[TriLUG] Dieing hardware - suggestions needed

Gregory Woodbury ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us
Sat Oct 25 17:16:45 EDT 2003

The 4GB older IDE drive (a maxtor) on my test machine is dieing.

I use the machine to test install various Linux distributions and
packages before putting things on other machines.

Does anyone have a non-dead 4-8GB drive that is available for a
song or similar small price tag that they are willing to send in
the direction of an unemployed Linux admin/programmer?

--
Gregory G. "Wolfe" Woodbury      `-_-'    Owner/Admin: wolves.durham.nc.us
ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us         U     RHCT August 2003