[TriLUG] vnc after reboot on rh9

Carlos J. Cela ccela at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 26 21:15:54 EST 2003

Jim,

You can add a line like

vncserver  :1

to your  /etc/rc.local file - Replace the ":1" with wathever X display
you want to share. Vnc server does only requires the password the first
time you start after it is installed. It will be available even if you
are not logged in  locally. This works well with Real VNC (I use this at
my office).

Carlos-