[TriLUG] mandrake 9.2 install help

Merle Watts elremx2 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 27 10:49:12 EST 2003

REinstalled again.  Everything seems to work ok  until I do the security updates.  After that I loose all kinds of stuff.  Tried runing as root to.  Things just disappear after the updates.  I did all updates and lost lots of stuff.  reinstalled and did just the security updates and lost everything again.  Can no longer access the control center. Tried kde and gnome.  also tried as root.  Tels me file does not exist.

reinstalled again and everythng is there and seems to work ok.  If I intall the security updated I'll loose it all again.
done this 3 imes now