[TriLUG] MailScanner Question

Frye, Matthew Matthew.Frye at rexhealth.com
Tue Oct 28 10:30:26 EST 2003

Steve,
	I handle this very problem by placing the attachment on a webserver
where the user can retrieve it for a predetermined time period.  When they
receive an email with the specified type of attachment, they are sent an
explanatory email stating the reason, etc which includes a link to the
whatsit.

Matt