[TriLUG] OT - wolves are circling the sheep

Magnus chrish at trilug.org
Wed Oct 29 09:31:24 EST 2003

On Wednesday, October 29, 2003, at 08:25  AM, Mike Mueller wrote:

> The message was not 40-50% HTML.  The other spam report stuff seems
> accurate.

Hey I'm just forwarding what moya sees.  Don't shoot the messenger!  ;)

It would be nice though if we could whitelist all subscribers on the
TriLUG lists in an automated way.  Or if bayesian filtering is being
used, pass in the complete archives of the TriLUG lists as good mail.

--

C. Magnus Hedemark
http://trilug.org/~chrish