[TriLUG] linux routing example

Frye, Matthew Matthew.Frye at rexhealth.com
Wed Oct 29 16:02:36 EST 2003

	I don't understand how you are going to accomplish this "mux" -- at
what level?  The two T1 connections are from disparate ISPs, different
subnets, different routers, etc.   There is no control "upstream."  Traffic
would be coming down the different ISPs as the DNS changes take effect
across the Internet, once the DNS change is complete, everything would pass
across the "new" ISP.

	--Jeremy

I suppose I am thinking of using the router on the ouside.  Couldn't the
router handle the different subnets, etc itself?  If this isn't correct
thinking, then say so.