[TriLUG] Why evolution?

Ilan Volow listboy at clarux.com
Thu Oct 30 13:25:00 EST 2003

On Thursday, October 30, 2003, at 10:06  AM, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
>   I've now switched to using iCal on
> my iBook exclusively and I must say it blows away any linux based
> calendar (don't take that as criticism, just as encouragement to
> keep working on it).

Don't feel guilty about criticizing free software. For windows
alternatives to become usable, the linux world needs to stop worrying
about offending FOSS developers and themselves develop a culture of
intense software criticism like you have on the mac. It should be okay
to say "this software sucks".

Just my 2 cents.

--
Ilan Volow