[TriLUG] Baby Hedemark #2

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 1 19:57:07 EST 2003

Actually, here is one time that Chris and I will agree fully.  *grin*  I'll
be sure to jump on IRC some time this week to share details with any folks
there who care to ask.

Although, it does suddenly occur to me some folks log IRC, don't they...?
Hrm....

Regards,
Ben Pitzer

"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
 --Ben Franklin--