[TriLUG] self-support alternatives to Novell/SUSE & RHEL

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Tue Nov 4 12:36:40 EST 2003

Okay, I can accept that - particularly the install ease. Although
pesonally I'd prefer improving Debian's install over going the all-new
route, but that's just me.  It just seemed to me that Debian's two big
advantages (the guaranteed "all-free"ness and the robustness of apt-get)
were what you were asking for in your original post.

Best,
Andy

clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu