[TriLUG] Novell purchases SUSE

Roberto J. Dohnert webwarrior at gnu-darwin.org
Tue Nov 4 16:46:00 EST 2003

Novell is a GNOME company, they bought Ximian.  You know that Novell will
not distribute KDE, thats like asking a Ford Dealership to sell a Toyota.
Its not going to happen.

--
To view my Linux help page and howto's goto

http://www.geocities.com/kane121975/

I have information on x86 Linux and PowerPC Linux