[TriLUG] Use Windows not Linux

Mike Mueller linux-support at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 4 21:11:28 EST 2003

I can hear the Microsoft PR machine winding up over this one  (ZD for
instance).

"Red Hat's chief executive has said that Linux needs to mature further before
home users will get a positive experience from the operating system, saying
they should choose Windows instead."

This will become, "Red Hat's chief executive says, 'choose Windows'"

I don't understand recommending Windows over another distro that serves the
individual like Mandrake?  Did I miss the announcement that Redmond's got a
new branch office in Centennial Campus?

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104_2-5101690.html

There's more over at /.
--