Fedora CDs at next meeting - Re: [TriLUG] Putting to rest the Fedora Controversy

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Nov 6 22:00:00 EST 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 19:08, Joseph Tate wrote:
>   There just
> will be no box set at CompUSA that you can buy (Retail costs too much
> money).  You'll have to download it and burn it yourself (which chances
> are is all most people would have done anyway), or get it from your
> local LUG.  If you cut your teeth on Fedora, you'll already know RHEL,
> and you'll know where to get sever software.

Thanks for the message, Joseph.  I heartily agree with you on each
point.

Regarding getting Fedora CDs, I will be burning a whole bunch and will
have them at the next meeting.  Please email me (off-list) if you would
like a set. I will also have Mandrake 9.2 CDs assuming the general
release comes in time.

--Jeremy

| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |