[TriLUG] Digital Camera vs. Linux

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at triad.rr.com
Mon Nov 17 18:47:12 EST 2003

I have a Cannon PowerShot A40, and it works flawlessly.  With Mandrake
9.2/KDE, I simply plug the usb cable from the camera into the computer,
and a camera icon appears on the desktop.  This is a sweet camera with
lots of features to let you take control, but it does a terrific job of
automating things if you prefer to let it do the work.  I imagine they
go for under $200 now.

Sample pictures:
https://hrivnak.org/pic/nytrip2003/

Michael Hrivnak