[TriLUG] Perl Project

Daniel Zhang zhang at clinicaltools.com
Wed Nov 19 16:14:45 EST 2003

Although I should not help you with detail for your project, I can give
you some clues:

(1) Read your text files into a string
(2) Split the string into an array based on delimiter '^'(make sure '^"
is unique in your text file), e.g. @array = split(/\^/, $textString);
(3) Print the array elements only with odd number of index(hint: if( ($i
% 2) == 1) { print footer...} )

BTW, how can you know NC TriLUG could help you remotely while there are
bunch of people in TX may provide help locally?

-Daniel