[TriLUG] performance enhancements?

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Fri Nov 21 10:23:19 EST 2003

> I currently use Domain Monger ( http://www.domainmonger.com ).  Their
> interface isn't wonderful, but they're cheap at $17/yr (less if you pay
> several years at a time).  Their interface is also a bit of a kludge,
> but it works, which I couldn't say for my experiences with Register.com
> and Networksolutions.com.
>
> David

My registrar of choice is 123cheapdomains.com.  $13.95 per year.  Decent
interface, and best of all, Jonathan Lee, who runs the thing, answers
the e-mail.  Caveat: He also gets listed as your technical contact in
your whois listing, but that's not a big deal, and if that's really a
turn off, e-mail him and he'll change it for you.

Joseph