[TriLUG] Domains

Jay Barrett j.barrett at attglobal.net
Fri Nov 21 11:39:12 EST 2003

I second Lance's opinion. I have used about 5 different
services and my favorite by far is GoDaddy. Besides
being easy to use it is cheap at $8.95 per year. Sure
beats Verisign where I paid a fortune for a short.biz
name.

Jay

Jay at Skyboxx.com
www.skyboxx.com

bdsmith at nc.rr.com wrote:
> Has anyoneI *really* like GoDaddy.com.

I like their web interface and have been
impressed with their attention to security when I've called their tech
support.  They also have very good prices.

--[Lance] had good or bad experiences wtih a specific domain registrar?