[TriLUG] Burning MAC dmg's under Linux (now OT)

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at mac.com
Tue Nov 25 14:22:07 EST 2003

I have someJaguar CDs you're welcome to borrow, but they're "upgrade"
discs, and when I had to reinstall once i had to reinstall 10.1 then
upgrade to 10.2

let me know
Ian

What's that file that's attached you ask? Well, its my Gnu Privacy
Guard (GnuPG) signautre that can be used to authenticate this email.
For more information, check out
http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/faqs.html