[TriLUG] Help with a Linuxworld Article

Mark R. Hinkle mark.hinkle at sys-con.com
Tue Nov 25 19:08:56 EST 2003

Hello,

For our February issue of Linuxworld magazine I am trying to gather four or
five linux desktop user essays for the issue on Free/Libre Open Source
Software(FLOSS)for the desktop. If anyone is interested please contact me at
mrhinkle at linuxworld.com. What I am looking for is some open source desktop
applications that you find to be very valuable to you personally and two or
three paragraphs on what you feel to be your favorite applications I have
one essay on Konqueror and I am looking for something other than mozilla and
openoffice. You will get credited with your full name and organization if
you like. For those that don't want to use a organization I will use
Triangle Linux Users Group as the organization. If you want to see any of my
last articles they are listed at http://www.sys-con.com/author/?id=2082
though not all are open to non-subscribers.  Thanks in advance for any
interest.

Regards,

Mark R. Hinkle
Editor, Desktop Linux Technologies