[TriLUG] Gnome configuration

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu
Wed Dec 3 11:27:40 EST 2003

I was wondering if someone on this list could point me to a Gnome
list/newsgroup or Gnome book?  We are most likely changing over from KDE
to Gnome and I am having fun playing with gconf (not).

Some of the things that I am looking to do are:
- remove the "Known Applications" drop down list box from the Run menu
- remove the "save current setup" from teh logoff dialog box
- set up what KDE calls the Kicker panel (not sure what the Gnome lingo
is on this one)

Thanks a bunch!
--

Janyne Kizer