[TriLUG] sort mutt folder by spamassassin score?

James Manning jmm at sublogic.com
Fri Dec 5 16:20:04 EST 2003

so, I have SA send flagged stuff to a folder i try to check once every
few days.  Because SA is pretty good, I'd like to sort the folder by
SA score so I can quickly tell the ones that "barely crept over".

There are certainly options like /dev/null'ing above 10 or whatever,
but sorting by SA score would be great.

perl scripts to change the date header to (current_date) 12:(SA score)
or similar kinds of things are cute answers, but I don't want an
intermediary if possible :)  At least not one that's destructive
(generating a second folder that's the first with said date headers is
annoying, so I consider it destructive too)

Thanks!
--
James Manning <http://www.sublogic.com/james/>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4