[TriLUG] December 13th class cancelled

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Tue Dec 9 16:19:38 EST 2003

Folks,

I am sad to announce that the class for December 13th will be canceled.
Basicly, I screwed up and didn't get everything arranged in time (topic,
teacher, little things like that) so we will not be able to have the
class.  However, we're trying to work out a class for January.  Details
will be posted when we have them, but expect this one to be a little bit
better organized! :)

Again, I'm sorry to cancel, but thanks for hanging in there!

See y'all on Thursday!

Mike
--
"If life hands you lemons, YOU BLOW THOSE LEMONS TO BITS WITH
 YOUR LASER CANNONS!" -- Brak