[TriLUG] Recommendations for web forums package

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Tue Dec 9 17:22:09 EST 2003

John Beimler [john at radiomind.com] wrote:

> Rasmus Lerdorf has this to say:
>
> "FudForum is probably what you want. It is the only one I would trust in
> any way. Most of the other ones out there are really badly written. See
> http://fud.prohost.org "
>
> He went on to explain that almost all the other board software he tried,
> he could hack in just a few minutes.
>
> Something to consider.

Annoyed at the lack of attribution, I went searching.  In the comments
of this blog post is where Rasmus pipes up:
http://jeremy.zawodny.com/blog/archives/001065.html#comments

I still stand by my Invisionboard recomendation.

Mike
--
"If life hands you lemons, YOU BLOW THOSE LEMONS TO BITS WITH
 YOUR LASER CANNONS!" -- Brak