[TriLUG] Linux PDAs

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Tue Dec 9 22:37:25 EST 2003

The stock ROMs on the 5500 (the 2.3x series ROMs) can very easily sync
with Linux, Windows and even Mac OSX now.  It's the stock ROMs on the
5600 (which he was asking about) and the 3.10 ROM for the 5500 that
won't sync with anything but Windows.  So stick to the stock 5500 to
keep your sync (I found out after I upgraded my 2.38 ROM to 3.10 on my
5500).

--
David A. Cafaro <dac(at)cafaro.net>
Sys Admin to User: "You did what?!?"