[TriLUG] Video card recommendations

Matthew Lavigne maillist at shenandoahkennels.net
Thu Dec 11 22:49:15 EST 2003

On Thursday 11 December 2003 10:24, Ron Joffe wrote:
How much to spend?  The FX3000 (professional version of the FX5900) will do
just that and runs fine on Linux (with the nvidia binaries).  One card that
has dual DVI ouput BUT you need to have a 300+ Watt PS.  Let me know if you
want to talk more on it as I can give you fairly detailed info on the
capabilies of the card.

Matthew