[TriLUG] Laptop Linux

William Gomeringer pihlopase at pihlopase.net
Sat Dec 13 14:08:53 EST 2003

My experience has been that Thinkpads are awesome laptops for use with
Linux. My 266Mhz would get over 2 hours on a battery, sound worked,
power management worked, I can't think of anything that didn't work. Of
course, this is an older laptop so there has been time to test all the
features available, but I think others will agree that you can't really
go wrong with a slightly used Thinkpad :)
William