[TriLUG] New BZFlag Server.

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun Dec 14 07:41:37 EST 2003

i give.  i have tried yet have been unable to join bzflag.trilug.org.  i
forwarded port 5154 udp on my linksys router to the wan port of my internal
firewall and opened up that same port at that juncture to no avail.

i can run the server yet can't connect to the trilug server.  i hate playing
with my self.

any ideas?  trash the internal firewall?

when running the server, reference was made to udp port 1199.  something
ain't quite right.