[TriLUG] New BZFlag Server.

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Sun Dec 14 11:29:14 EST 2003

Huh. That's odd.

I don't have to open *any* ports on my linksys firewall to allow play.

However, I *do* have to make sure that I'm running the 1.10 version of
the client.  if you aren't, you won't get in, no matter what you open
up.

Also, I'm assuming that you're running linux... if so, the high security
option for most of the distros out there will defeat BZFlag, and most
other multiplayer games from working, try disabling or lowering the
firewalling on the linux box.

(If you're on Windows, then you're wide open, and this isn't an issue.)

HTH.

CJK