[TriLUG] New BZFlag Server.

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun Dec 14 16:10:09 EST 2003

interesting.  maybe i'll just plug into the linksys instead of screwing
around with that internal firewall from a manufacturer whose name i should
not mention on this list.  if anyone found out i were using microsoft isa,
they'd prolly get bent out of shape.

yeah, i got the new client.  thanks for the head's up.  see you on the
battlefield.