[TriLUG] OT: Monitor repair

Marty Ferguson marty at rtmx.net
Sun Dec 21 14:22:04 EST 2003

Hi,

Back in about 1997, I discovered a rather mammoth monitor repair depot in
Raleigh,  just inside the beltline around Atlantic.  At the time, they
were doing warranty work for IBM monitors and others.  They may not be
the lowest price in town, but I would be certain that they can handle
your monitor and do a good job.  I don't recall their name. (And I suppose
they are still in business)

Marty