[TriLUG] Is the MPIO HS100 1.5GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive usable under linux?

sholton at mindspring.com sholton at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 23 13:43:35 EST 2003

Greets all-
I'm considering purchasing a MPIO HS100 1.5GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive.

But I would only use it under Linux  I have another USB keychain (256 Mb)
which works okay, what I'm interested in knowing is if anyone has *confirmed*
the MPIO HS100 as working under standard Linux drivers.

I know it *should* work, I need to know if it *does*.   Has anyone done this?

Here's a picture, if you need to identify it:
http://images.bestbuy.com:80/BestBuy_US/images/products/5752/5752946_rc.jpg

Thanks for info and experiences.

--
Steve Holton