[TriLUG] Xmas wireless question

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at mac.com
Mon Dec 29 15:22:00 EST 2003

For a short time, I had a borrowed iBook acting as a base station for
802.11b and 2 floors below me in the laundry room of the dorm building
I got a decent signal in my TiBook (that gets terrible reception).
COnsidering the difference between dorm and apartment/house
construction, I don't think you'd have any problem with that.

my $0.02
~Ian

What's that file that's attached you ask? Well, its my Gnu Privacy
Guard (GnuPG) signautre that can be used to authenticate this email.
For more information, check out
http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/faqs.html