[TriLUG] Nvidia Quadro2 Pro

Stephen Hoffman srhoffman at hofftech.net
Mon Dec 29 20:05:14 EST 2003

Any body here have any luck with dual display's using an NVidia Quadro2
Pro card?  I am trying to set it up now and am not having much luck at
all.  I am running Fedora with the latest drivers from NVidia installed.
There are two connectors on the back of the card, one is a standard 15 pin
connection and the other is a DVI connection.  I hooked two identical
monitors up (one with an adapter) and...got two identical pictures on the
screens.  I have fiddled with XF86Config for too long now and google
doesn't help much.  I couldn't even find out if the card works this way or
not i.e. supports dual displays or was meant only to mirror.  If no one
has been able to get it working then I'll post the XF86Config I used and
maybe someone will see something I'm missing.

TIA,
Steve