[TriLUG] completely and totally OT question

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at mac.com
Fri Jan 2 00:40:31 EST 2004

one of the greatest movie lines EVAR ( :p )...

"Bueller? ........... Bueller? ..................Bueller?"

HAH! Sheer greatness!

And I think Ferris must've skipped a grade. then again, its also
possible that their birthdays are something like 10 months apart, and
the movie takes place in just the right time where they are the same
age (eg: ferris, born first, but later in the year, has not had his
birthday yet whilst jeanie, born later but earlier in the year has) did
that make any sense at all? this could also place them in different
grades despite their annual overlapping of ages

~Ian

What's that file that's attached you ask? Well, its my Gnu Privacy
Guard (GnuPG) signature that can be used to authenticate this email.
For more information, check out
http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/faqs.html